FNB Bank, formerly the First National Bank of Romney, opened for business on June 11, 1910 in the old Wirgman Building in Romney. From an original capitalization of $50,000, FNB Bank has grown to approximately $176 million in assets (12/31/16). In 1911 FNB Bank moved to a three-story brick building at the corner of Main and High Streets. The Bank outgrew its facilities and moved to the corner of Rosemary Lane and Marsham Street in 1966. Since that time, the Main Office has been renovated and its main entrance now faces N. High Street. FNB Bank also has three full-service centers in Capon Bridge, Fort Ashby & Sunrise Summit. In addition to our physical locations, FNB Bank offers telephone, online & mobile banking solutions.